Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?

Submitting ACT / SAT Test Scores

Students will need to request that their scores be sent to UIW from the testing agency website.  UIW also accepts test scores that are listed on their high school transcript. If ordering the scores sent by the testing agency, our code for the SAT is 6303 and ACT is 4106.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse