Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
How can I defer my student loan payments?

Deferral of Loan Payments

You will need to contact your student loan servicer to obtain deferment paperwork based on your specific situation. For an in-school deferment, you will bring the form to the Office of Financial Assistance after completing your portion so that it can be certified and forwarded to your servicer. Most other deferment forms can be sent directly to your servicer or may be completed online at your servicer’s website.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse