Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
How often do I have to turn in my financial aid forms?

Financial Aid Form Submission

Many financial aid forms are only required once. However, some forms (such as the FAFSA) may have to be completed on a yearly basis. Complete your FAFSA each year, and review your award letter to see which forms are being requested.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse