Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
What is required for university graduation honors?

Graduation Honors

Undergraduate students who complete associate or baccalaureate degree requirements and have earned a minimum of 45 semester hours with The University of the Incarnate Word, are eligible to graduate with honors. To determine the level of honors, the GPA achieved in all college-level semester hours attempted, to include transfer work, is calculated.   

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse