Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
How do I get a parking permit?

Parking Permits

You may obtain your parking permit online, by using the Cardinal Cars system. You can log onto Cardinal Cars through the myWord portal.

A student will need the following information to register his/her vehicle for a permit.

  • Current vehicle license plate(s)
  • Year, make, model , style and color

Parking permit fees can be found on the Tuition and Fees webpage

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse