Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
How do I apply for financial aid?

Applying for Financial Aid

You may apply for all types of financial aid at UIW through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at FAFSA applications are available online January 1st of each year. You will need your prior year income tax return (or an estimate). Please note that if you estimate tax information, you must go back online to correct your FAFSA after you complete your new tax return.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse