Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
How do I check the status of my financial aid application?

Checking the Status of a Financial Aid Application

You may check your FAFSA submittal status by logging back in to Otherwise, please check your status online through BannerWeb, or contact the Office of Financial Assistance at 210-829-6008 or (be sure to include your name and ID number).

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse