Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
Do I submit copies of my documents or originals?

Application Documents - Copies or Originals?

A copy of official documents are acceptable for the purpose of file review, however if a student wishes to enroll at UIW then original documents will need to be submitted directly from the high school or transferring institution. 

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse