Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
What is FERPA?


Student records at The University of the Incarnate Word are subject to the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. The University of the Incarnate Word maintains educational records for all current and former students who are officially enrolled.

Students may grant access of their academic record to others however the Registrar's Office must receive written authorization. Please visit their webpage for further information. 

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse