Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
Can I transfer my financial aid to or from another school?

Transferring Financial Aid

You may add another school to your FAFSA at You will need to cancel any pending at UIW and ask to be re-awarded at the new school. Any UIW scholarship or grant funding will not transfer, but you may use any of your Federal aid at the other school, provided that they are an eligible school. State aid will depend upon funding specifically awarded by the other school, and whether they have funds remaining in their State allocation.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse