Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
What summer aid is available?

Summer Aid Availability

During the summer months, you may use the Federal Pell grant, if you qualify, as well as student loans, as long as you are enrolled at least half-time. In order to apply for summer aid, please complete the new FAFSA. You will also need to turn in a Summer Application which is made available online each year once summer registration begins. UIW may also offer special discounted programs during the summer, which may change from year to year.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse