Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
What types of financial aid do you have available?

Types of Financial Aid

UIW offers Federal aid, including the Pell grant, other grants, work-study, student loans, and parent loans. Non-federal aid includes academic scholarships, university grants, state grants, state loans, student employment, outside scholarships, endowed scholarships, and private loans.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse