Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
How do my veterans’ benefits affect my financial aid?

Veterans' Benefits and Financial Aid

Federal financial aid does not conflict with veterans’ benefits and may be awarded on top of your benefits. However, state and university aid is required by the Veterans Administration to be used to reduce your tuition and fees before we bill them for any remaining costs. For more information, please contact UIW’s Center for Veterans Affairs at 210-832-2154.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse