Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
Why are you asking me to prove my high school completion status?

High School Completion Status

New federal regulations that went into effect on July 1, 2012, require the Office of Financial Assistance to verify that you have a valid high school diploma, GED, State credential, or applicable homeschool credential. Alternatively, students who have completed a college program of at least two years in length will not be required to prove high school completion. Please contact the Office of Financial Assistance at 210-829-6008 or for more information.


Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse