Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
How can I reduce or cancel the student loans on my award?

Reducing or canceling loans

You may request loan cancellation or reduction by calling the Office of Financial Assistance at 210-829-6008 or emailing Please include your name, your ID number, and the specific amounts you are requesting per semester for each loan.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse