Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
I had to withdraw from the first term of the semester. How will this affect my financial aid for the second term?

Withdrawing for a semester

When you withdraw from the first term of the semester (for example, for Fall 1,) any remaining pending aid will be cancelled. If you later enroll in the second term (for example, Fall 2,) you must contact the Office of Financial Assistance at 210-829-6008 or to request that your remaining aid be reinstated.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse