Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
I have decided not to attend UIW. How do I cancel my aid?

Cancel Financial Aid

Please contact the Office of Admissions at 210-829-6005 to notify them. You will also need to contact the Office of Financial Assistance at 210-829-6008 or to request that your aid be cancelled.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse