Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
I have a special circumstances in my family. How do I indicate this on my FAFSA?

Special Circumstances

Special circumstances will not be indicated on the FAFSA itself. However, if you believe your circumstances should be reviewed, please complete the Special Circumstances form available online at under “Forms” and submit it to the Office of Financial Assistance along with any required documentation.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse