Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
How do I submit my financial aid forms?

Financial Aid Forms

You may scan your completed forms and email them to Please bear in mind that large files may not get through our mail server, so they may need to be sent in small batches. You may also fax forms to 210-283-5053, or mail them to 4301 Broadway, CPO 308, San Antonio, TX 78209, or bring them to the Office of Financial Assistance. Most forms can be faxed or emailed, however, FAFSA corrections and signature pages must always be mailed or brought in due to the “wet signature” requirement. Additionally, if you are asked to complete a “Statement of Educational Purpose,” it must be signed IN PERSON at the Office of Financial Assistance, or notarized and mailed to us. Faxes or emails of this form will not be accepted. Master Promissory Notes (MPNs) for student loans must also be completed online, or mailed in. Faxes or emails are not accepted for loan applications.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse