Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
What military branches of ROTC does UIW offer?


UIW offers Army ROTC through a cross-town agreement with the University of St. Mary's and Air Force ROTC through a cross-town agreement with the University of Texas at San Antonio. 

For more information about enrolling in the AFROTC Program, please call    (210) 458-4624, or e-mail You may also visit the Detachment 842 Web Site:

The Professor of Military Science and the Army ROTC offices are located at University of Incarnate Word in the Nursing Building, Room 100. For more information on scholarship opportunities, contact Augustine Chez Varela, Enrollment Officer of the Military Science Department, at, or call 832-3210; (mobile) 210-379-1997, or visit the office Mon.–Wed., 8:00am– 2:00pm 



Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse