Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
What things should I know BEFORE going to a community service site?

Ask for the volunteer coordinator at the site you choose. This person knows where help is needed and can place you quickly.

If you take a break from volunteering, have the coordinator sign your service form before you leave. Many non-profit agencies have a high employee turnover rate. The same coordinator may not be there when you return.

Make a copy, make a copy, make a copy of your service form. It is always wise to have a back-up of your service documentations.

Where to pick up forms:
You make pick up forms from the Registrar's Office - AD 129 or the Campus Ministry Office - AD 147.

Where to turn in forms:
Turn in your service form to the Registrar's Office - AD 129 or mail: Registrar's Office 4301 Broadway CPO 304 San Antonio, TX 78209
If you mail, make sure it is the original and not a copy. 


Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse