Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
What should I do if a grade is incorrect?

Incorrect Grades

If a grade is incorrect, students should first visit with their instructor. If the complaint is not resolved, students shall have the right to appeal a decision in writing to the Dean of the school or college, or a person designated by the Dean, where the instructor resides. 

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse