Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
How do I apply for housing?

Applying for Housing

As soon as you are a confirmed student, you are encouraged to submit your housing deposit and application through the UIW Housing portal. Priority for room selection will be based on the date your housing deposit is received.

The Housing Application Checklist for New/Commuter/Transfer applicants is as follows:

1. Application for UIW Admissions: You must be a confirmed UIW Student to apply for housing

2. Meningitis Immunization Verification sent to Health Services

3. $225 Housing Deposit submitted through Bannerweb

4. UIW Housing Portal: Online Housing Application

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse