Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
How does my tuition affect my personal income tax?

Tuition & Personal Income Tax

In January of each year, the school prepares IRS Form 1098-T for all eligible students. This form may be used to figure and claim education tax credits. For more detailed information on this subject, refer to Internal Revenue Service Form 8863 or Pub. 970 Tax Benefits for Higher Education.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse