Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
Do I have to complete an exit interview for financial aid?

Financial Aid Exit Interview  

Any time you drop below half-time, withdraw, or graduate you must complete Exit Loan Counseling at If you have ever had a Perkins or Nursing loan, you must also complete Exit Counseling at  You will need your FAFSA PIN number to log in, and you may retrieve your PIN at if you do not remember it.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse