Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
How do I get permission for an overload of credits?

Credit Overload

To request to register for more than 18 hours (fall or spring extended) and 14 hours (summer), you will need to stop by the Registrar's Office to pick up an overload request form. A minimum GPA of 3.00 is required for enrollment. Your request will be evaluated by the Associate Registrar. 

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse