Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
Do you offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses?

English as a Second Language (ESL)

ESL courses are taught by ELS Language centers and courses are available. Fees for ELS courses are non-tuition costs, and are not covered in The University of the Incarnate Word exchange agreements. 

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse