Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
What services are offered for international students?

Services for International Students

The Office of International Student & Scholar Services is here to help international students navigate the U.S. and find their place at UIW.  We host on and off-campus events for international students and work with the UIW and San Antonio community to help students make the most of their time while studying in the U.S.  We are also their number one resource for U.S. federal immigration information as related to the student’s immigration status.

Services we offer include:

- F-1 and J-1 immigration advising and services

-Cultural adjustment and personal advising

-Community and campus outreach activities and events

-Act as a liaison between other UIW offices and international student needs

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse