Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
Do you require letters of recommendation?

Letters of Recommendation

A letter of recommendation from a high school guidance counselor or teacher is required for first-time freshmen students. Undergraduate transfer students are not required to submit letters of recommendation.  Some graduate programs may require a personal statement as part of the admissions review process. 

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse