Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
How do I drop or withdraw from a class?

Dropping a Class

A student can withdraw from a class online before the last day to add/drop for the semester, as indicated in the Academic Calendar. A student who wishes to drop all of his or her enrolled classes must withdraw and are not able to do so online. All undergraduate students who will be withdrawing from the University must visit with the Dean of Student Success. The deadlines for 100% and the last day to withdraw are also available on the Academic Calendar. 

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse