Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
How can I confirm enrollment or a degree?

Enrollment and Degree Verifications

A student may download their official enrollment verification using student banner web, under the Student Records link. Students may request their official transcript to verify their degree conferral.

Outside inquiries from an employer may contact the National Student Clearinghouse who provides enrollment and degree verifications for The University of the Incarnate Word. 

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse