Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
How do I complete my Master Promissory Note (MPN)?

Completing your Master Promissory Note (MPN)

Your Master Promissory Notes (MPN) may be completed at You will need your FAFSA PIN number to log in. Once you sign in, click on “Complete an MPN” and then choose the appropriate loan type. For undergraduate students, this will be “Subsidized/Unsubsidized.” For graduate students, it will depend upon your award and could be “Subsidized/Unsubsidized,” “Graduate PLUS Loan,” or both. Parents who are borrowing a Parent PLUS Loan must sign in using their own FAFSA PIN number and choose “Parent PLUS Loan” for the loan type in order to sign their MPN.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse