Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
How do I make changes to my FAFSA?

Making Changes or Corrections to your FAFSA

Log back on to using your FAFSA PIN number. Then click on “Make corrections to my FAFSA.” Be sure to use your PIN to sign the FAFSA, and have your parent (if applicable) use their PIN to sign the corrections as well.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse