Ask Red

Welcome to Ask Red!

Welcome to 'Ask Red', University of the Incarnate Word's instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Have an Admissions, Registration, Financial Assistance or other UIW-related question? Simply type your question and click Ask Red or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.

To get started, Ask Red a question in a complete sentence or phrase below. For example: "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer:
How do I apply as a transfer student?

Applying as a Transfer Student

A student may apply by filling out the undergraduate transfer application found on the UIW website.  Transcripts from all colleges or universities attended will also need to be submitted. Students interested in the Adult Degree Completion Program (ADCaP), the Virtual University, Feik School of Pharmacy, Rosenberg School of Optometry, and the School of Physical Therapy will need to apply through a separate application directly to those programs.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.
powered by IntelliResponse